Thursday, January 29, 2009

Currently

This is my first actually current post! I'm in my fourth semester in school and it has been so hectic. Which isn't to say I don't love it. I thrive on being busy.

Natalie and I have not had much chance to see each other, with us both being so busy. Plus, she is not the type to call all the time and ask to hang out and I feel weird always being the one to do so, so I've left her alone for the most part.

The thing is, though, I feel like we should be spending a lot of time together. Bonding, you know? Well, anyway, so I invited her over tomorrow night to watch the new Emma Smith movie. We'll see how it goes. After all that's happened today, I started this blog, checked out some books on polygamy, chatted with some polygamists, and read some polygamist blogs, I feel so connected and close to her right now and I can't wait to give her a big hug tomorrow and just hold her, my dear future sister wife.

1 Comments:

At January 30, 2009 at 12:55 PM , Blogger Miss Mandy said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog.

I am fascinated by plural marriage as well. I attended the LDS church for several years but never officially joined the church. My BFF is a member, but does not practice polygamy. Although many of her friends do.

What will happen to you (as a member of the church) once you marry Andrew? Will you lose your temple recommend?

I'd love to get to know you. Email me if you'd like amandaconforth@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home